Well... Karly is learning fast what she likes... she loves her family and she has also learned to LOVE food! We got the go ahead at 4 months to try some food starting with baby cereal... Karly was not to big on it for a while, but now she is definately getting the idea. If you are a member of our family, its hard to not become a lover of food. Here are some photos of the past week...
Mom, Katie, and Karly!
My baby girl...
I just love her!!!
Mom, Me and Karly
Me and my baby girl... she has her tongue out constantly now :)
Mom and Einstein :/
Mustang Mike gave us some fresh plums off his tree...
Karly had a blast!!!
Ricky, Karly and I went out for dinner one night...
She loved the watermelon :)
And what would grandmas house be without a little cold treat...
Like I said... Food and Family... what a great week!!!
Mom, Katie, and Karly!
My baby girl...
I just love her!!!
Mom, Me and Karly
Me and my baby girl... she has her tongue out constantly now :)
Mom and Einstein :/
Mustang Mike gave us some fresh plums off his tree...
Karly had a blast!!!
Ricky, Karly and I went out for dinner one night...
She loved the watermelon :)
And what would grandmas house be without a little cold treat...
1 comment:
Two of my favorite things that is for sure. Love the food shots, our kids are such good eaters. See you soon.
Love,
Micah
Post a Comment